We’re thrilled to announce that TaxJar now handles all aspects of sales tax for WooCommerce sellers even better than ever.
What’s New with the TaxJar WooCommerce Plugin
TaxJar and WooCommerce already went together like peanut butter and jelly, but now there’s less setup and less “manual” labor.
The TaxJar Plugin now:
- Offers US and Canada sales tax support
- Offers multi-state sales tax collection – Collect sales tax accurately in not just the state where you’re based, but in every state where you have nexus
- Automatically tracks how much sales tax you’ve collected, down to the county, city or special tax
- Files sales tax returns directly to the states!
- Supports WordPress 4.0 and WooCommerce 2.0+
How to Install the WooCommerce Sales Tax Plugin from TaxJar
These instructions have been updated for even easier installation! Check out the new WooCommerce TaxJar plugin extension instructions here.
- We automatically setup your store’s tax settings to work with our API. There is no need to configure WooCommerce Taxes! We’ve got this.
- Full reporting of your sales tax collected, AutoFile and more available in your TaxJar account. Login to TaxJar today.
Have questions or comments about TaxJar and WooCommerce? Start the conversation in the comments!