If you sell on Square and have sales tax questions, sign up for TaxJar’s free webinar “Sales Tax for Square Merchants“ on Tuesday, January 13, at 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET.
Square merchants are special. When you sell on Square you can take payments all in one place at your physical location, or even take your Square reader on the road with you. But Square’s versatility also means that Square’s users have a special headache when it comes to sales tax.
TaxJar has your back. Our upcoming webinar will answer Square merchants’ questions on the important things like:
- Do I have to collect sales tax?
- Do I have to collect sales tax from… everybody?
- How much sales tax do I even collect?
- How do I get started collecting sales tax?
- What does my state have to do with sales tax?
- So I collected all this sales tax… who do I give it to now?
We’ll also arm you with the knowledge you need to protect yourself from sales tax pitfalls, like:
- Accidentally creating sales tax nexus in another state
- Receiving fines and penalties for simple mistakes
- Legal charges(!) for collecting sales tax without a license
And last but not least, we’ll fill you in on fun and lucrative insider info, like how getting your sales tax under control can actually lead to a sales tax discount from your state’s government.
Sign up for our free “Sales Tax for Square Merchants“ webinar today and learn how to put a lid on sales tax!
(Can’t wait until Tuesday? Read our “Sales Tax 101 for Square Merchants” Guide today.)