At TaxJar, we want to help you keep your eCommerce education up-to-date all year round. And that means sharing more than just sales tax info. That’s why we’ve started a new webinar series!
To join in the learning (and fun):
We’ll update you each time we announce a new webinar. Here’s what we have coming up:
Give Your Business a Mid-Year Sales Tax Checkup
July is the perfect time to dig in and make sure your eCommerce sales tax life is on point. The holidays will be here before you know it, and collecting the wrong amount of sales tax now can quickly turn into a hassle.
Undercollecting means you’ll owe the state money out of some of your sweet, sweet Q4 profits.
Overcollecting may result in angry customers – not what you need when you’re trying to beat your projections.
Join us for a mid-year sales tax check up and cross one more thing off your to-do list.
Today, Wednesday July 19, 2017
10am ET/1pm PT
Shipping 101: How to Calculate and Reduce Shipping Costs
From selecting carriers to determining how much to charge customers, shipping for eCommerce is complex. In this webinar, Matthew Hertz, VP of Business Partnerships at Shyp, will share:
- The complex factors that influence shipping costs, from carriers to weight and distance
- Current industry shipping trends and customer expectations
- How to calculate and reduce your own shipping costs
Shyp makes it easy for anyone to ship anything around the world, for everyday use or business. Shyp partners with major eCommerce platforms and global carriers like USPS, FedEx and beyond to pick up, package and ship your items at the best rate.
Wednesday July 26, 2017
10am ET/1pm PT
Best Practices and How to Prepare for Textbook Season
Our friends at Seller Engine have Identified the Best Practices for Amazon Sellers When Preparing for Repricing This Textbook Season!
What we’ll cover:
- When to start preparing for the textbook season
- What to have in mind when shopping for a repricing tool
- How to reprice based on your volume of inventory, your costs, your sales velocity and your competition
- How to reprice and stay competitive in the most competitive category of them all
Register to save your spot!
Wednesday August 9, 2017
10am PT/1pm ET
Remember, to join in: